CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY STATEMENT
This Statement is about how Insight Business Machines Private Limited takes account of its economic, Social and environmental impact in the way it operates as a business. By demonstrating our Commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility we aim to align our business values, purpose and Strategy with the needs of our clients, whilst embedding such responsible and ethical principles into everything we do. The elements of this statement cover our approach in dealing with our clients, suppliers and the local community principles in an effort to support reducing our energy, procurement, transport, water use and other business usage to reduce our carbon footprint and environmental impact.
Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is part of Insight Business Machines Private Limited’s values and principles and we consider it to be sound business practice. Care for the environment is one of our key responsibilities and an important part of the way in which we do business. This Statement should also be read in conjunction with our Professional Code of Conduct.
In this policy statement we commit our company to:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice.
- Protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimize our contribution to pollution of land, air, and water.
- Seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximize the efficient use of materials and resources , we trying to use as much as recycled material.
- Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner.
- Providing training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with this policy statement and within an environmentally aware culture.
- Regularly communicating our environmental performance to our employees and other significant stakeholders.
- Developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation.
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance.
The Directors will ensure that the Company reduces the environmental impact on the by:
- Reducing our transportation requirements wherever possible and utilizing public transport and facilities such as web-ex and conference call facilities.
- Ensure vehicles that are regularly serviced and checked with regards to their emission levels and economically use their fuel.
- buying locally to save fuel costs wherever possible.
- Ensuring that all lights and equipment are switched off when not required.
- Ensuring that water is used efficiently.
- Using scrap paper for drafts and notes.
- Printing in mono and double sided wherever possible.
- Recycling all waste (shredding all business documentation).
- Sourcing recycled materials wherever possible.
- Working with like-minded suppliers who take steps to minimize their environmental impact.
The Directors will ensure that our work with the local community involves:
- Working and supporting local and national charities.
- Encouraging volunteer work in community activities.
- Supporting local schools.
- Undertaking voluntary business advisory services via professional bodies.
The Directors will ensure that we deal responsibly, openly and fairly with clients and potential clients by:
- Ensuring that all our advertising and documentation about the business and its activities are clear, informative, legal, decent, honest and truthful.
- Being transparent about our product and services meeting the customer’s requirement to the fullest. We shall avoid pressure selling techniques.
- Client feedback will be the motivator to improve the products and services we offer to them.
The Directors will ensure that we deal responsibly, openly and fairly with suppliers by:
- Ensuring that we use local suppliers as much as possible.
- That we will endeavor to pay on time.
Employees and Ethics
As per the guidelines:
- All employees have the right and responsibility to ensure that our conducted with high ethical and legal principles;
- is to operate within applicable laws; discrimination or harassment of any kind will not be tolerated;
- Appropriate ethical and human resource nurturing behavior is reviewed as part of the Insight Business Machines Private Limited’s internal control process.